Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up uragan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Uragan is the Slavic word for hurricane, and can refer to
- BM-27 Uragan, a Russian rocket launcher
- Energia II Uragan, a planned Soviet heavy-lift rocket
- Uragan (satellite), the first satellites of the GLONASS constellation.
- MAZ-7310 Uragan, a Soviet/Russian army vehicle
- M-22 Uragan/Shtil (SA-N-7, Gadfly), Soviet naval multirole SAM system
- Uragan-class guard ship
- Uragan class monitor ironclad
- Uragan D2, the trade name of a cyanide-based pesticide, formerly Zyklon B
- Uragan-1, Uragan-2, Uragan-2M, Uragan-3, Uragan-3M, a series of Ukrainian stellarator fusion experiments
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Uragan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.