From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up uragan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Uragan is the Slavic word for hurricane, and can refer to
- BM-27 Uragan, a Russian rocket launcher
- Energia II Uragan, a planned Soviet heavy-lift rocket
- Uragan (satellite), the first satellites of the GLONASS constellation.
- MAZ-7310 Uragan, a Soviet/Russian army vehicle
- M-22 Uragan/Shtil (SA-N-7, Gadfly), Soviet naval multirole SAM system
- Uragan-class guard ship
- Uragan class monitor ironclad
- Uragan D2, the trade name of a cyanide-based pesticide, formerly Zyklon B
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Uragan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.