Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Urban, urban, or urbanite in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Urban means "related to cities". It may refer to:
- Urban area, geographical area distinct from rural areas
- Urban culture, the culture of towns and cities, sometimes used as a euphemism for African-American culture.
- Urban contemporary, an African American music radio format
- Urban (newspaper), Danish free daily newspaper
- Urban Records, record label
- Urban, California, former town in El Dorado County
- Urban, South Dakota, a ghost town
- Urban, Washington, an unincorporated community
- Urban (name), given name and surname
- Pope Urban (disambiguation)
- Urban legend (disambiguation)
- Urban Outfitters, an American multinational lifestyle retail corporation
- All pages with titles beginning with urban
- All pages with titles containing urban
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Urban.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.