From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Uren may refer to:
- Uren, Saskatchewan, a community in Saskatchewan, Canada
- Uren Urban Settlement, a municipal formation which the town of district significance of Uren in Urensky District of Nizhny Novgorod Oblast, Russia is incorporated as
- Uren, Russia, a town in Urensky District of Nizhny Novgorod Oblast, Russia
- Urén, Michoacán, a locality in Michoacán, Mexico
- Uren River, a river in Costa Rica
- Clarrie Uren (1900–?), Australian rules football player
- Dick Uren (1926–2010), English rugby union player
- Harold Uren (1885–?), English association football player
- Jeff Uren (1925–2007), British racing driver
- Malcolm Uren (1900–1973), Australian journalist
- Michael Uren (born 1923), British businessman and philanthropist.
- Tom Uren (1921-2015), Australian politician
See also: Urine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Uren.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.