From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up urum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Urum may refer to
- Urum language
- Urum (Babylonia), an ancient city
- Urum al-Jawz, a village in Idlib Governorate in northern Syria
- Urum al-Kubra, a town in Aleppo Governorate in northern Syria
- Urum al-Sughra, a village in Aleppo Governorate in northern Syria
- an Old English pronoun (1st person plural possessive dative)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Urum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.