From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This bot is no longer active on Wikipedia.
|This user account is a bot that uses AutoWikiBrowser, operated by Adambro (talk). It is a legitimate alternative account, used to make repetitive automated or semi-automated edits that would be extremely tedious to do manually. The bot is currently inactive but retains the approval of the community.
To stop this bot until restarted by the bot's owner, edit its talk page. If that page is a redirect, edit that original redirecting page, not the target of the redirect. Administrators: if this bot continues causing harm after receiving a message, please block it or remove from the approved accounts.
- This bot, operated by Adambro, was first approved on 25 March 2007, see Wikipedia:Bots/Requests for approval/AdambroBot.
- Approval for any other additional tasks will requested via Wikipedia:Bots/Requests for approval.
- If you have any comments please contact the operator via his talk page.
- Currently running on a test basis using a Python script using the pywikipedia framework to update UK station articles with latest usage statistics. The bot is being supervised during this test period and each edit is being checked manually.
Rename Template:Infobox UK station parameters
- This task is to rename parameters used in calls to Template:Infobox UK station to allow the template to be simplified and so make maintenance easier. The bot performed this task automatically using AutoWikiBrowser but was supervised.
- Task completed 26 March 2007, 1690 edits made.
Rename duplicated Template:UK railway stations
- Further approval was granted for an additional task that is to remove Template:UK railway stations from articles which also have Template:Infobox UK station which includes the same information. The bot performed this task automatically using AutoWikiBrowser but was supervised.
- Task completed 3 April 2007, 335 edits made.