My current criteria for admin is as follows:
- User must have helped at least 10 articles considerably reach featured status
- User must have an empty block log
- Their signature must be acceptable (see WP:SIG)
- They must be cool as a cucumber, preferably be commander cool
- They must have left a begging note with a photo of themselves shown grovelling with a piece of paper with my name on it on my talk page
- Must be fluent in at least three spoken languages, and one computer language
- They have gotten drunk with Jimbo Wales at least once
- They must have at least Googol amount of edits
- They must have eaten a vandal for breakfast, dinner, lunch, tea and supper.
- They must have spent at least 24 hours continuously editing wikipedia without sleep
--More to be added in the future
NOTE: exceptions can be made if number 5 is satisfactory.
NOTE: I haven't created a serious 'RfA criteria' because the I disagree with the whole idea. Candidates should be treated like individuals, not be compared to my own "Are you cool or not?" test.