User:Bunny Metal Blue
|Search user languages|
I focus, for the most part, on English articles about Japanese things; usually ones that are either nonexistent or tear-inducingly sparse. Although I am a native English speaker with a degree for writing in English, I am not infallible, I will make mistakes, I have already made mistakes, and I am making mistakes right now.
If you see a mistake I've made, feel free to tell me about it or, better yet, fix it. Unless it's so obscure that you're not even sure it really was a mistake, then you should really talk to me about it.
My personal goal, for every article that I fix, create, or change in a dramatically inspiring way, is to have them at least 50%(ish) as complete as their Japanese counterparts, once I am done. That may not sound like very much, but it's more than a lot of pages have right now.
Build a Multimedia Empire, buy an island, then form a country (this has nothing to do with Wikipedia).
- Anime/Manga related pages in general. Most of these are fine. Most. Some are crap. Others don't exist.
- Episode/Chapter lists. Some of these are pretty well kept, others started out that way...
- Spelling and Grammar in existing pages. Any existing pages. If I see it, it will perish.
- Tense/Time Sensitive errors. Things that weren't an error when they were put in, but they are now.
- Visual Novels. The number of visual novels there are in Japan is staggering. This is low on the list for a reason.
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at