Stuff about me
My name's Cal Engime. My main editing interests are classical and Renaissance subjects, as well as ensuring that fringe theories are covered in a manner consistent with Wikipedia policies, guidelines, and essays.
Pages I'd like to improve
- Cicero — No explanation of Cicero's philosophy. "Influence" could use better secondary sources. About 2000 readers per day.
- Shakespeare's sonnets — "Characters" section apparently written from personal knowledge with a few sources sought out in later years. About 800 readers per day.
- The Bible and slavery — 100% OR. Painting can likely be found of a Bible scene with slaves. About 200 readers per day.
- Austrian business cycle theory — Does not make adequate use of the most reliable sources. No illustrations. About 180 readers per day.
- L'Ingénu — Although the lengthy French article about this book lacks sources, much can likely be supported by annotated editions. About 20 readers per day.
- Molière authorship question — A partial translation by me that needs to be finished. About 5 readers per day.