|Search user languages|
Christopher Lin is a Wikipedian who first edited in March 2004 and increased editing in April 2004.
See User:Christopherlin/Copyrights for copyright information.
3000; missed 4000 sometime today or yesterday; 5000 00:38, 11 February 2006 (UTC)
Okay, back after a while away. 19:04, 8 January 2007 (UTC)
- Station identification
- Television ident
- Category:Motion Picture Association of America
- This Film Is Not Yet Rated
- Cycles Peugeot
- Follis (bicycles)
- Category:Cycle designers (populate)
- Category:A cappella musical groups (sort into subcats of collegiate and professional)
- New Orleans Museum of Art
- Sort Category:Telescopes into telescope types and notable telescopes
- Image from http://www.ornl.gov/sci/techresources/Human_Genome/graphics/slides/sciseqtrace.shtml for DNA sequence if it's PD-USgov
- Finish disambiguating ATP to adenosine triphosphate where appropriate
Wikipedia, non-encyclopedia stuff:
- Better understand Wikipedia policies on deletion; community standards for adminship
- (Offer to) Nominate some people off of WP:NA who I've run across in editing
- Wikipedia:Template messages/User talk namespace
- Category:Wikipedia image help
- Wikipedia:Wikipedia is not for things made up in school one day
- Wikipedia:Help, my article got nominated for deletion!
- Wikipedia:Centralized discussion/Television episodes
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at