From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Finnish student, currently in University of Jyväskylä, no extraordinary powers on me. My username is Ciantic, but my realname is Jari Pennanen.
Main interests are:
- Mathematics (Major)
- Computer programming
- Cognitive psychology
- Usability (Computer solutions mostly)
Contributions to wikipedia
- 4. June 2004, Badminton 3D court picture. Created to replace the 2D version which wasn't fully detailed.
- Detailed view of Snooker table. Not sure when. (Needs some final touches; confusing information about lengths of table elements in World Snooker Rules) (Actually some lengths are proprietary (the pocket templates) so this project went a bit hibernation because of it)
- Recreate Badminton court, and include vector image this time too!
- I can't freaking believe someone is trying to cash in with the measurements of table! (Some muttering about copyrights and patents here too... mrr.)