|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
I am a resident of Boston, MA working in the fields of science, education, and social responsibility.
I have experience in a number of fields, all of which I am interested in contributing towards on Wikipedia:
- Information Theory
- Probability and Statistics
- Environmental Engineering
- Mathematics, particularly Applied Mathematics and Mathematical Modeling
- General Science
- Alaska, and specifically Anchorage, AK
- California, and specifically Los Angeles, San Francisco, Venice, and the Inland Empire
- Cycling and Bicycles
- Hiking, Camping, and outdoor activities
I have significant experience in English technical writing and editing, and I am happy to provide suggestions for phrasing and article structuring. Feel free to contact me regarding any projects, assistance, or collaboration (or just for the heck of it).