|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
Land of Destiny
|Land of Destiny|
|Release date(s)||December 19, 2008|
Land of Destiny is a browser-based strategy game set in medieval times. BasTijs is the lead developer of the game, which has over 45,000 registered users. Gameplay focuses on the economy, war, and expansion in a multi-user environment. The game was released to the public on December 19th, 2008.
Status: Open Beta
Synopsis: Land of Destiny is a browser-based strategy game set in medieval times.
Development: The Land of Destiny (LoD) project began in 2007, as a hobby of its creator, BasTijs. In April, 2008, the game entered Closed Alpha Test involving approximately 100 testers. In August, 2008, there was a large update. After fixing major bugs and adding new features to the game, Land of Destiny was improved for its public-release on December 19th. The game is now open to the public and has 24888 players in-game as of June 29, 2009 (an increase from 1400 players in-game as of January 1, 2009).
- "LoD Alpha server goes live." 19 Apr. 2008. GalaxyNews. 24 Dec. 2008. <http://www.galaxy-news.net/content/247_lod_alpha_server_goes_live.html>
- "Land of Destiny Alpha Server Update." 6 Aug. 2008. mPOGD.com. 24 Dec. 2008. <http://www.mpogd.com/news/?ID=385>
- "Release date announced!" 30 Nov. 2008. Land of Destiny. 1 Jan. 2009. <http://www.landofdestiny.com/news.php?id=42>
- "Land of Destiny Goes Beta." 20 Dec. 2008. mPOGD.com. 24 Dec. 2008. <http://www.mpogd.com/news/?ID=416>
- "Introducing Land of Destiny." 28 Dec. 2008. GalaxyNews. 28 Dec. 2008. <http://www.galaxy-news.net/content/land_of_destiny/344_quot_both_the_season_and_the_weather_have_an_effect_on_the_gameplay_quot.html>
[Category:Multiplayer browser-based games]
[Category:Massively multiplayer online real-time strategy games]