My quirky content falls into various flavours.
- Wikipedia:ALPHABETTISPAGHETTI Don't APPEAR to be WEIRD and SHOUTY to new users
- User:Dweller/conflict - techniques for resolving conflict
- User:Dweller/Dweller, on Featured Article Candidates - my musings on getting an article to Featured status
- User:Dweller/FAC behaviour - look... if you don't understand these simple titles, you can always click on the essay, even briefly!
- User:Dweller/Old Fashioned Wikipedian Values - yearning for the behaviours of a byegone era
- Wikipedia:PLEASEDON'TSHOUT - CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT THIS ONE'S ABOUT
- User:Dweller/Suggestions for wikistressed editors - does what it says on the tin
- User:Dweller/Tips for aspiring future admins - erm, it's tips (ie advice) for people who want to be admins
(These have a serious point to make, but aren't exactly po-faced)
- Wikipedia:How to put up a straight pole by pushing it at an angle - POV warriors are desirable!
- Wikipedia:Boston Tea Party - when WP:TEA just won't suffice
- Wikipedia:MOBY - my response to WP:DICK
- User:Dweller/Dweller's law - some Wikipedians talk a lot of sense
Just for fun
- User:Dweller/Dweller's first law of computers - a law. About computers.
- User:Dweller/Dweller's Lungs Economics - a notable discovery in the field of economics
- Wikipedia:Dweller's Sri Lankan cricket team test - trying to resolve an ambiguity in WP:U
- Wikipedia:Wedge - a bad argument
- User:Dweller/Challenge Dweller - a silly game to improve main space. Oldelpaso, you're a gem.
Other odds and sods
- User:Dweller/Dweller's Ref Desk thread of the week award - my mothballed weekly award for excellence at the Ref Desks