Hi, I am Christopher Thomas Mason.
I was born, raised, and currently live in the California San Francisco Bay Area. My Mother's side of the family has been here in California for some time, currently residing in Mill Valley. My Father is of the now-impoverished Kentucky branch of the historic Mason family of American Southern Aristocracy (That was three distinct links there just now, not one. There is currently no Wikipedia article on "American Southern Aristocracy".).
For more details about me, check out the 'about' page of my blog, below.
- My blog: http://ctmason.wordpress.com/
- Nerding out on ubuntuforums.org: http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=561472
- Defunct GNU/Linux project of mine: http://sites.google.com/site/masonux/
- Picture I contributed several years ago, forgetting how to spell "earthpig": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Panorama_cropped.png
- The vast majority of the time, I do not remember to login prior to contributing to Wikipedia. My contributions generally stand on their own without any formal username to back them up, so logging in serves no purpose. Whenever you look at an article's history and see only an IP address, that is either me or someone like me.
- Though the above bullet remains true, I did eventually rant and ramble long enough to have this article renamed a few years back.
- If you wish to see the Comparative Politics 102 Wikified Notes from Bellisimo's Spring 2011 course at College of Marin, please click here. If a derived work now exists based on that, please edit the discussion page and post a link to it. That is a request, not a requirement.
- Shameless vanity book: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Earthpig/Books/Book_of_Chris