Jump to navigation Jump to search
Please leave a comment on my editing by clicking here.
- Its the best darn editing I have seen in a while thanks for all the help. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Qho (talk • contribs) .
- I like the user page. ;) 02:27, 25 July 2006 (UTC)
- If I may offer some advice to help you succeed in your next RfA:
- Join a wikiproject or two. Make it some topic you are interested in, or something you enjoy doing. Find some sort of article in that topic range and make a pledge to bring it up to Good or Featured status with the help of other members in the wikiproject.
- Spend a decent amount of time with AfDs. Don't make one-word votes, either--find a deletion page in which your opinion can make a difference.
- Revert vandalism every two or three days. When you can't think of anything to do, vandal patrol is always a good idea. You may want to consider using Lupin's anti-vandal tool, I like it. Report repeat offenders to WP:AIV.
- Keep a good attitude! You've been doing this, but don't let anything get you down. Those who are too absolutive about wikipedia usually end up leaving.