|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
|Search user languages|
I am Foogod, and this is my user page, but then you probably already figured that out..
I am a system administration consultant living and working in the San Francisco Bay Area. I joined Wikipedia in December of 2005, and so far have mainly been contributing little things here and there, and occasionally trying to work on conflict resolution.
This is certainly not an exhaustive list, but a few articles I have written or made contributions to thus far include:
- Overweight — Wrote the original text of this article.
- AIX operating system — added mention of AIX/ESA.
- E. Fuller Torrey — haven't really contributed a lot to the content, but have attempted to help resolve some issues on the talk page.
- Mass formula — rewrote this (6 January 2006) to clean up formatting/POV.
- Inertia — rewrote about half of this page.. never actually finished the rest (oh well).
- 78xx — Created this page to merge pages on 7805 and 7812 into a common article, and added some more information.
I'm still working on fleshing out this user page, so there's not a whole lot here yet.. In lieu of actual content, though, have some userboxes! Whee!
|Released into public domain|
|I agree to release my text and image contributions, unless otherwise stated, into the public domain. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions under public domain terms, please check the multi-licensing guide.|