City of Fontana
My name is Johnny Gomez. I am currently working for the City of Fontana Marketing Department. Part of my job is to find new innovative ways to provide information for people interested in Fontana affairs.
I have been working on the site for about a week or two, and provided the site with plenty of information which has been taken out. Is there a particular reason? Did I not provide accurate information? Did I break a rule I should know about?
Honestly, if it is benefiting the promotion of Fontana, I need to know this so can prevent future deletions. Before I started, the page was very inaccurate pertaining to the community centers. If there is a way that we could work together that might help as well. Thanks for your time. (Ftr745 (talk) 15:51, 31 May 2012 (UTC))
- I did not removed any info from the site, I only moved the Template:Geographic_location to the bottom, per Template:Geographic_location. I look and see who did.Telecine Guy 21:28, 31 May 2012 (UTC)
- Looking at the edit history: user Dawnseeker2000 removed your work a half hour after you put it up. He did not want to cleanup your work, he wrote that is the edit notes, see below.
I will look to see what the problem is. On May 39, 2012 you added (+5,814) of text, that is a lot for text for one edit. I would suggest that you add text little by little, so it does not happen again.
02:23, May 30, 2012 Dawnseeker2000 (talk | contribs) . . (46,263 bytes) (-6,442) . . (Reverted to revision 491852213 by Telecineguy: Sorry, too much to clean up manually. using TW) (undo)
Best Regards, Telecine Guy 21:34, 31 May 2012 (UTC)
- Problem #1. Your ext links need to be added at References by added 
- Problem #2. Parks do not go before Government, Parks should be near the bottom of the page. Like after Healtcare.
- [WebsiteURL Web site name] detail