I am a literature student and an avid video game player. I will most likely only edit pages which have something to do with either of those.
Though I wouldn't mind being involved in a few Wiki projects I just don't have the time, so please don't ask.
I have only made a few edits. Some of them were from before I registered, which I will mark as pre-registration. I've also made a few since I registered. All of my edits thus far have been minor additions or fixes.
- 20:05, 3 July 2006; My first edit I added Kain Highwind to the "Cain and Abel in popular culture" section of the Cain page.
- 00:47, 4 July 2006; The second edit was to the Kain Highwind page. Like the previous edit, I only added that Kain's name comes from the biblical Cain's.
- 20:35, 8 July 2006; My first registered edit was to the Prometheus Pyrphoros page. I added the single surviving line of the play and the evidence that suggests it chronologically took place as the last play in the Prometheia trilogy.
- 20:40, 8 July 2006; I cleaned up the "Promethean myth in culture" section of the Prometheus article because the lower half of the entries weren't bulleted.
- 20:54, 8 July 2006; I added the C. John Herrington and James Scully to the list of translators in the Prometheus Bound article.
- 04:25, 9 July 2006; I put some additional information in the last paragraph about Prometheus Unbound in the Demogorgon article.
- 05:29, 11 July 2006; I added the allusion that is seen in the movie Superman Returns to the cultural influence section of the Atlas (mythology) page.
- Currently working on the Gargoyle's Quest II page. It was empty basically empty until I started updating it. Currently don't have a whole lot, but plan on getting it up to speed with the Gargoyle's Quest article over the next two weeks.