Kevin M. I. Schutte
Santa Barbara, California
Master of Arts, Philosophy, 2007, University of California, Santa Barbara
Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy, 2003, California State University, Sacramento
-Concentration in Logic and Philosophy of Science
-Concentration in Applied Ethics and Philosophy of Law (Unofficial; requirements met, but no petition for this concentration was filed)
Areas of Specialization (in progress)
- Philosophical Logic (esp., Dummettian Anti-Realism, proof theory)
- Ethical theory (esp., consequentialism, Socratic intellectualism, Wittgensteinian ethics)
- Philosophy of mathematics (esp., intuitionism)
My Wikipedia Activity
I have stopped contributing to wikipedia due to the general disregard for utility exhibited by its editors and administrators. I do not expect to return.
Philosophy Radio/Audio Programs
- http://audiostoa.blogspot.com (Inactive since March 2006)
- http://www.wrestlethatshark.com/ (Inactive since January 2006)
- If you have a mouse with a scrolling-wheel on it, you can hold down the ctrl key on your keyboard while spinning that wheel to make web text smaller (for printing) or larger (for reading). I discovered this extremely useful information by chance and have since wondered why no one told me, so now I am telling you.