Aside for the 400 or so math articles I've created or made major additions to, and the 50 or so images I've created, I have also worked on the following non-math edits:
I've recategorized over 2000 articles on WP, and created several dozen categories. Major category work and cleanup is listed at User:Linas/Categories.
Templates I've created:
- Template:Proof (for mathematical proofs. Has been vandalized out of existence by under-handed, evil-hearted WP admins, to be replaced by a rap artist. Whatever is more culturally important, you know...).
- Template:Springer - Encyclopedia of Math
- Template:Pauling - Linus Pauling medical references
- Template:MSC - Mathematics subject classification
- Template:nlab - n-Category Lab
- Template:SpringerEOM attribution - for stuff copied from the EOM
General Science edits
I've made major contributions to the following non-math/non-physics science articles:
- History of physics
- Computer science
Literal pool -- Hypervisor -- Ground bounce -- AIX operating system -- IBM RT -- Chipkill -- Forward error correction -- Answer set programming -- Satisfiability Modulo Theories -- Genetic programming -- Probabilistic logic
- General science