Welcome to my page. As you might notice, I have a strong interest in most things related to the United States Air Force.
How do I pick the articles I am going to write? Some I have a personal interest in, and others start out as an unwritten link from within an article I write.
I new to this, so please feel free to let me know how I'm doing, or leave a comment!
Articles I have created, modified more than a little or increased from stubs
- Air Education & Training Command - New stub
- Air Force Materiel Command - New article
- Air Force Research Laboratory - Major rewrite/additions
- Air Force Reserve Command - New Artice
- Altus Air Force Base- New Article
- Allison J35 - New Article
- Cessna AT-17 - New Article
- Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force - Changed from a redirect to an article.
- Cold War Recognition Certificate - Added graphic, link and a small edit
- Curtiss AT-9 - New Article
- Electronic Systems Center - New Article; Broke apart from Hanscom Air Force Base
- F-84 Thunderjet - Converted to new standard - added standards - bit more info
- Gerald R. Murray - New Article
- Hanscom Air Force Base - Took out quite a bit of the ESC stuff
- Haughmond Abbey - New page
- Maxwell Air Force Base - New stub
- Royal Bahraini Air Force New stub
- Sheik Isa Air Base - New substub
- Sheppard Air Force Base - New Article - New substub
- United States Air Force - Added info on Wings, NAF and MAJCOMs - removed Aircraft info