Jump to navigation Jump to search
MrComplexity started contributing to WikiPedia in 2015.
Favourite factual topics include:
- Traditional wooden boat building and the role of boats in the life of communities - for example, concerning Ireland adding pages on the Gandelow boat and the Ilen School of boat building (named after Edward_Conor_Marshall_O'Brien's boat Ilen), and editing pages concerning fishing and sustainable exploitation on the Shannon and Shannon Estuary and in Limerick;
- Technical matters generally;
- Decision-making in complex, uncertain and ambiguous situations - such as in relation to climate change and, in Africa, the development work of the ACCRA Consortium.
Other interests include:
- Futurology and science fiction;
- Cartoons, quirky things and humorous situations;
- Awesome wonders of nature.