I am a student at RIT, majoring in computer engineering. If you don't know what that is, mix computer science and electrical engineering, then add Assembly, and you got it. You can see some of my code and philosophy theory on my web page. I've primarily worked in C++ and Java, with some Ruby, C, and Motorola 68K Assembly. I've also worked in QuickBASIC--my first programming language.
- Truth table generator (Java): Truth
- RCBF/Java, RCBF/BASIC/QuickBasic, RCBF/TI-83 BASIC, RCSNUSP/Java
- Multi-mesh tree wireless network for high-speed planes: Spectracom press release
- FSM simulator in Java with meta-language so people who don't learn Java can use it: FSM, PDA
Other things I couldn't find userboxes for
I prefer serifed fonts.
Quoting and punctuation:
- When "a quote" is in the middle of a sentence, and it is intended to be part of the sentence, no punctuation is required inside the quotes.
- Omit periods inside the quotes when ending a sentence with "a quote".
- What if the enclosing sentence "has other punctuation"? Yes.
- If "the quote?" has punctuation other than a period, "always include it!".
- Even if the punctuation of the quote "matches that of the enclosing sentence!"!