- Wikisource Index Validated pages Statistics
- Project Tiger 2019 Statistics
- Asian Month 2019 Statistics
- contentcounter - Words and bytes counter as per Project Tiger norms(exclude templates)
- keyboard - Floating Tamil Keyboard in Editor for phonetic and Tamil99 layout
- Floatingbutton - Floating wikisource Tools
- FloatingTemplates - Floating Wikisource Templates
- Chaduthibutton - Easy submit and navigate button for wikisource page
A tool used for converting anchor words of wiki codes to many languages. In other words, just a translator for anchor words only. Wikipedians can convert anchor words in their codes to their languages before they create an Wiki article. This tool is mainly useful for translating inter wiki articles.
How it works
It replaces the anchor words with the title of other language article which is linked in the left side of the page.
- It replaces anchor words with corresponding language anchor(page names) words which are live
- It also recognize symbols | and # with anchor word and provide correct translation. eg) [[examples|ex]]
- Helpful for an article which has more anchor tags
- Tool can also be used to cross check the language links which are provided in an article
- Convert Button is used for converting all page title inside [[..]] bracket to corresponding language page title
- Translate Button is used for translating page title in every line to corresponding language page title
AppsWiki Editor is a wikipedia editor developed in google apps script environment by user Neechalkaran. This can be used for all language projects. This tool has been mainly developed for multi page edits using Bots.
How it works
It uses google apps script environment and Mediawiki Api. Since it has been deployed in cloud computing anyone can use this to edit wikipedia articles. But need to get access for this editor. you can drop an message in developer talk page with your Bot account(Bot account is nothing but normal account used for Bot activities).
- Need a google account and authentication to work on this tool
- Need a Wiki Bot account and register it with help of developer
- log in this editor using wiki BOT and wiki password and edit the pages.(password will not be stored anywhere)
- For user manuals
- you can try a demo version without BOT account
- For web version: AppsWiki Editor
- For SpreadSheet Version: Appswiki Editor
More tools at https://apps.neechalkaran.com