RfC - Should the lead paragraph about disputed bias refer to the accusers as "many observers" or "some observers"?
Introduction : Over the course of several years, there has been a significant amount of discussion about how exactly to describe alleged bias on Fox News Channel. Recent debate has centered around whether the phrase "many observers" or "some observers" should be used in the lead. Please comment on which exact wording you'd support.
- Previous discussions on the subject
- Long RfC acknowledging then-current "some" wording and proposing various new "some" wordings, April 2008.
- Discussion which led to current language, August 2009
- Bold edit to "some" in February 2011, two sections acknowledge continued existence in June and November.
- Concern over edit warrior removing "some", December 2012
- Concerns in edit requests, December 2013
When responding, please use the following format -