(Redirected from User:Orderud)
|Wikibooks has a book on the topic of: User:Orderud|
Fredrik Orderud, MSc in computer science and PhD in medical imaging.
- Personal homepage
- Thread safety
- Exception safety
- Resource Acquisition Is Initialization (RAII)
- Component Object Model
- OLE Automation
- Active Template Library
- Readers–writer lock
- Written sections regarding stability, controllability and observability, transfer function and canonical realizations in state space (controls).
- Written sections regarding system description, error metric, Kalman filter equations for both the regular and extended Kalman filter, as well as derivation in Kalman filter.
- Section regarding properties of Gauss-Markov process.
- Articles on proper and strictly proper transfer functions.
- Section regarding state space stability in Lyapunov stability.
- Created article/stub on discretization.
- Rewritten model and estimation formulas for linear prediction.
- Created minimum mean-square error (MMSE) stub.
- Created the Recursive Bayesian estimation article
- Image moments
- Section on Methods for determining optical flow in optical flow.
- Written article on phase correlation in computer vision.
- Created stub article on the condensation algorithm for realtime visual tracking.
- Shadow volume restructuring, and technical content
- Described the three main algorithms used for stencil shadow volume
- Algorithm to compute silhouette edges of 3D objects
- Collision detection section on mathematical foundation
- Stencil buffer stub
- Catmull-Clark subdivision surface
- Doo–Sabin subdivision surface
- B-spline blending matrices
- Total rewrite of Pulse-doppler radar to present the underlying principles, formulas, as well as clearifying that it is NOT based on the doppler effect.
- Wrote autocorrelation technique article, which is used to estimate the dominating frequency in a signal.
- Matrix inversion, analytic formulas for 2x2, 3x3 and blockwise inversion
- Written article about Conversion between Quaternions and Euler angles
- Added Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms section about functionality
- Created Power method stub
- Standard and augmented forms in linear programming
- Simplex algorithm (in progress)
- Wrote the Matrix calculus article.
- Rejection sampling
- Features of the Remote Desktop Protocol.
- Discussed file locking in UNIX and Windows.
- Created a circular dependency article, which adresses how C++ implements circular dependencies.
- Created the Microsoft Dynamic Link Library (DLL) article, with programming examples.
- Provided sections on linear algebra, and random number generation in the Boost library.