Hi there! I often edit articles I read to improve their structure, flow, clarity, conciseness, grammar and tone. I mostly edit articles I visit for information, but if you ask me to edit your article I will. I am a member of the Guild of Copy Editors (formerly League of Copy-Editors) that aims to improve articles tagged for copy-editing, and sometimes I work on articles tagged for cleanup.
I am from Bulgaria, lived in Zimbabwe and New Zealand, Pennsylvania (USA), and now Seattle (USA). I speak Bulgarian, English and good French; I also understand some Russian, Serbo-Croat and Spanish.
My other interests include artificial intelligence, computer science, evolution and biology, science, philosophy, history, native peoples and anthropology, and social movements. And dancing!!
Links to articles about editing
- How to edit a page
- Editing, policy, conduct, and structure tutorial
- Picture tutorial
- How to write a great article
- The five pillars of Wikipedia
- Naming conventions
- Manual of Style
- Merging, redirecting, and renaming pages
- Complete Wikipedia documentation.
- Help pages
- Village pump -- ask questions, discuss, make suggestions