|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
Hi! Please leave any messages for me on my talk page. I have been contributing to various wiki, including Wikipedia, since 2006 and decided to create this ID which matches the name that most people know for me.
Areas of Interest
I am interested in or want to learn more about the following topics:
- project management
- business process improvement (continual improvement process)
- change management
- adoption of new technologies (diffusion of innovations)
- Human-computer_interaction (HCI)
- organizational knowledge (related topics: knowledge management, organizational learning)
- information technology management
- design including universal design, intellectual rights
- participation inequality or 1% rule (Internet culture)
- net neutrality
- privacy law
Unless specifically noted otherwise, my contributions to Wikipedia are mine. They do not represents the positions of my current or previous employers, organizations to which I belong or educational institutions I've attended.
The following links are here to help me navigate.
- MediaWiki's feature list
- MediaWiki's FAQ
- MediaWiki's User's Guide * moved
- PHP manual
- Test Wikipedia