Stéphane GALLAND is Associate Professor in Computer Science in the Multiagent Team of the Systems and Transportation Laboratory and the Computer Science Department of the University of Technology of Belfort-Montbéliard, France.
These research topics are multiagent-based simulation, virtual reality simulation and crowd and traffic simulation.
Stéphane GALLAND is co-founder and active member of:
- Arakhnê.org - free-software portal.
- Multiagent Research Group - My Research activities.
- SARL language - An agent-oriented programming language.
- Janus Platform - A multiagent, holonic, and organizational platform.
- ASPECS Methodology - A methodology to design complex systems using holonic multiagent systems.