(1) is currently (circa 2013) studying information security because the material is challenging and important,
(2) loves jazz,
(3) socially liberal,
(4) a non-practicing vegetarian and hypothetical anti-food-ist,
(6) is an avid hobby-tautologist,
(7) described as a "pugnacious self-replicator" with some accuracy,
(8) holds an above average best answer ratio at YAHOO!ANSWERS and is currently working on getting his test scores up to meet the strict criteria for entry to TNS Triple_Nine_Society which may prove, "harder than thought."
(9) never said never.
(10) is on-again / off-again in the process of building Infinite Logic as a language tool: http://www.infinitelogic.ca (currently OFF),
(11) wishes the values of transparency and neutrality that the Wikipedia community so closely embraces could be exported to society at large,
(12) is heir apparent of a blunderous track record of de-obfuscation.
Articles I have created
Articles I am debating creating
- Blastic Material
- Peak Meme
- Parlour Hacking examples: (1) http://puzzlersworld.com/hackerpuzzle/1.html (2) http://canyouhack.me/
- Functional Equivalence
- Master Switch
Articles I would like help editing
- Rogers Communications - contravention of wikipedia core values
- Intro to Logic for Lawyers: difference between disjunction (OR) -> conjunction (AND)... note that as of Nov 2012 my comments about the differences between a Disjunction and a Conjunction have been deleted. This is dangerous because it goes against the ethos of our community and because empires have been lost over a lot less than the difference between an AND and an OR