- Articles started (20): Faery: Legends of Avalon, Magic: The Gathering – Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012, Death By Cube, Ugly Americans: Apocalypsegeddon, Patricia Buckley Ebrey, Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit, Defenders of Ardania, The Splatters, Scarygirl, Amanda Clement, Kevin Martens, UEFA Best Women's Player in Europe Award, Nicki Rapp, Blood Knights, Floyd Morris, Stanley Redwood, Alien Rage, Alien Spidy, Mallica Reynolds, Yuki Togashi
- DYKs (25): Faery: Legends of Avalon, Death By Cube, Beatrice Hicks, Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit, The Splatters, Scarygirl, Defenders of Ardania, Püssi, Amanda Clement, Mad Riders, Eight Elvises, Velodona, Blood Knights, Charlie Murder, Stanley Redwood, Floyd Morris, Oswald Harding, Seumas McNally Grand Prize (co), Civilization: Beyond Earth (co), Alien Rage, Alien Spidy, Syringa Marshall-Burnett, Patrick Allen (Governor-General), Mallica Reynolds, Escape from Woomera
- Good Articles (14): Architecture of the Song Dynasty (co), Beatrice Hicks, Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit, Scarygirl, Liao Dynasty, Amanda Clement, Defenders of Ardania, Velodona, Blood Knights, Charlie Murder, Alien Rage, Alien Spidy, Escape from Woomera, Patrick Allen (Governor-General)
- Featured portals (4): Massachusetts, Sports, Geography (co), Literature
- Featured pictures secured (4): The Splatters, Visible Pinball III, Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal, Charlie Murder
- Failed RfA Advice: After a few users that I worked with went through unsuccessful RfAs and lost their sense of direction, I created this essay to both encourage them and to give them tips so that their next RfA might be more successful.
- The monster under the rug: An essay published in the Signpost on 31 October 2011. It was covered by two external blogs and generated 70,000 bytes of talk page commentary.
- A foolish request: An op-ed reiterating what the community has agreed is acceptable and not acceptable for April Fools' Day joke edits, and offering additional guidance.
- This is also Sven Manguard: I use this account when I edit on computers other than my laptop and when I use editing aids with stored passwords (AWB and FTCG).
- Svenbot: Bot account with approved tasks on English Wikipedia and Wikidata. It is inactive.