List containing know deprogrammers and exit-councillors. Inclusion relies on being named as such by reliable sources in peer-reviewed
|Ted Patrick||United States||Founder of FREECOG, AFF, Cult Awareness Network||Cult Awareness Network |
|Rick Ross||United States||Cult consultant, Cult Awareness Network associated deprogrammer||Cult Awareness Network , The Cult Education Institute|
|Steven Hassan||United States||Mental health counsellor||Cult Awareness Network , Freedom of Mind|
|Maurice Davis||United States||director of the American Family Foundation||ICSA|
|Galen Kelly||United States||Convicted of kidnapping||Cult Awareness Network |
|Cyril Vosper||United States|
|Carol Giambalvo||United States||Cult Awareness Network , ICSA|
|David Clark||United States||Cult Awareness Network|
|Wendy Ford||United States||Cult Awareness Network|
|Ann Greek||United States||Cult Awareness Network|
|Shirley Landa||United States||Cult Awareness Network|
|Gary Scharff||United States||Cult Awareness Network |
|Newbold Smith||United States||Cult Awareness Network |
|Joe Szimhart||United States||Cult Awareness Network |
|Randall Burkey||United States||Cult Awareness Network |
- Gallagher, Eugene V. (2006). Introduction to New and Alternative Religions in America. Westport, CT: Greenwood Publishing Group. p. 141. ISBN 0-275-98712-4. Unknown parameter
- Orth, Maureen (December 2008). "Blueblood War". Vanity Fair. Retrieved 2010-03-10.
- "The Cult Awareness Network and the Anticult Movement: Implications for NRMs in America" (with Susan E. Darnell and Kendrick Moxon) in New Religious Movements and Religious Liberty in America. edited by Derek H. Davis and Barry Hankins. Waco: J.M.Dawson Institute of Church-State Studies and Baylor University Press, 2002. ISBN 0-929182-64-2
- Melton, J. Gordon. 2001. "The Fate of NRMs and their Detractors in Twenty-first Century America." Nova Religio 4 (2): 241-248.
- (notarized) Declaration of John M. Sweeney, Jr. on deprogramming and the Citizens Freedom Foundation. Maricopa County, Arizona. March 17, 1992.
- Rabbi continues push for cult deprogramming, Syracuse Herald-Journal, Friday July 25, 1980