This is the only warning you will receive. Your recent vandalism will not be tolerated. Although vandalizing articles on occasions that are days or weeks apart from each other sometimes prevents editors from being blocked, your continued vandalism constitutes a long term pattern of abuse. The next time you vandalize a page, you may be blocked from editing Wikipedia without further notice. -WayKurat (talk) 09:28, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
Please do not introduce incorrect information into articles, as you did to Lorenzo's Time with . Your edits appear to be vandalism and have been reverted. If you believe the information you added was correct, please cite references or sources or discuss the changes on the article's talk page before making them again. If you would like to experiment, use the sandbox. Thank you. Jim1138 (talk) 09:29, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
Hello, I'm BracketBot. I have automatically detected that your edit to DXGN may have broken the syntax by modifying 1 ""s. If you have, don't worry: just edit the page again to fix it. If I misunderstood what happened, or if you have any questions, you can leave a message on my operator's talk page.
- List of unpaired brackets remaining on the page:
- with a 10K Harris transmitter, DXGN 89.9FM hover the airwaves of Davao City, [Davao del Norte]], [[Davao Oriental]], [[Davao del Sur]], [[Compostela Valley]], including parts of [[Agusan del Sur]
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Play (theatre) was changed by 18.104.22.168 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.925237 on 2014-08-22T11:17:47+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 11:17, 22 August 2014 (UTC)
Hello, I'm Non-dropframe. I noticed that in
- If this is a shared IP address, and you did not make the edits, consider creating an account for yourself or logging in with an existing account so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.