You currently appear to be engaged in an edit war. Users are expected to collaborate with others, to avoid editing disruptively, and to try to reach a consensus rather than repeatedly undoing other users' edits once it is known that there is a disagreement.
Please be particularly aware, Wikipedia's policy on edit warring states:
- Edit warring is disruptive regardless of how many reverts you have made; that is to say, editors are not automatically "entitled" to three reverts.
- Do not edit war even if you believe you are right.
If you find yourself in an editing dispute, use the article's talk page to discuss controversial changes; work towards a version that represents consensus among editors. You can post a request for help at an appropriate noticeboard or seek dispute resolution. In some cases it may be appropriate to request temporary page protection. If you engage in an edit war, you may be blocked from editing. Muhandes (talk) 05:35, 31 May 2012 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you didn't make the edit, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
- Please also be civil and don't shout. You are welcome to discuss the subject, or the label, but please avoid personal attacks and ad hominem arguments. I also suggests you open an account, having to leave comments at pages of numerous IPs is cumbersome. Please familiarize yourself with the WP:BRD process and stop edit warring. --Muhandes (talk) 06:09, 31 May 2012 (UTC)
- Also, urgently read WP:NOTVANDAL. The fact that someone does not agree with you does not make them a vandal. --Muhandes (talk) 08:32, 31 May 2012 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Many IP addresses change periodically, and are often shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.