Hello, and welcome to Wikipedia. This is a message letting you know that one or more of your recent edits to 100% Hits: The Best of 2005 has been undone by an automated computer program called ClueBot NG.
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: 100% Hits: The Best of 2005 was changed by 22.214.171.124 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.937097 on 2014-07-02T05:52:00+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 05:52, 2 July 2014 (UTC)
- If you are engaged in an article content dispute with another editor, discuss the matter with the editor at their talk page, or the article's talk page. Alternatively you can read Wikipedia's dispute resolution page, and ask for independent help at one of the relevant notice boards.
- If you are engaged in any other form of dispute that is not covered on the dispute resolution page, seek assistance at Wikipedia's Administrators' noticeboard/Incidents.
Do not continue to make edits that appear disruptive until the dispute is resolved through consensus. Continuing to edit disruptively may result in your being blocked from editing. I am One of Many (talk) 05:58, 2 July 2014 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you did not make the edits, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
You may be blocked from editing without further warning the next time you remove or blank page content or templates from Wikipedia, as you did at List of number-one dance singles of 2014 (Australia). CardinalDan (talk) 07:05, 2 July 2014 (UTC)