Hello, and welcome to Wikipedia! We welcome and appreciate your contributions, such as Cashis, but we regretfully cannot accept original research. Please find and add a reliable citation to your recent edit so we can verify your work. Uncited information may be removed at any time. Thanks for your efforts, and happy editing! JBsupreme (talk) 19:54, 14 December 2009 (UTC)
Before adding back the info that was removed from the Cashis article, please read WP:RS, WP:CRYSTAL, WP:HAMMER, WP:ALBUMS and WP:SONGS. After that, if you still don't understand why the info keeps getting removed by experienced editors, feel free to ask me to explain it further. Niteshift36 (talk) 03:10, 17 December 2009 (UTC)
The article about Cashis' discography was nominated for deletion. The result of the AfD was to redirect it to the main article. Why do you insist on going againt the results of community consensus without any discussion? It's bordering on vandalism at this point. Niteshift36 (talk) 18:02, 21 January 2010 (UTC)
- you dont like cashis and thats why i keep putting up back up
- Everything needs sourced. Further, most of his discography is non-notable. This will end up back in AfD. Niteshift36 (talk) 01:50, 22 January 2010 (UTC)
As Niteshift36 pointed out, you are going against consensus by continually re-creating the Cashis discography page. The result of the AFD was to redirect Cashis discography to Cashis (see here). If you persist in your disruptive editing, you may be blocked from editing on Wikipedia. TheJazzDalek (talk) 02:03, 22 January 2010 (UTC)
You currently appear to be engaged in an edit war according to the reverts you have made on Cashis. Note that the three-revert rule prohibits making more than three reversions on a single page within a 24-hour period. Additionally, users who perform several reversions in content disputes may be blocked for edit warring even if they do not technically violate the three-revert rule. When in dispute with another editor you should first try to discuss controversial changes to work towards wording and content that gains a consensus among editors. Should that prove unsuccessful, you are encouraged to seek dispute resolution, and in some cases it may be appropriate to request page protection. Please stop the disruption, otherwise you may be blocked from editing. TheJazzDalek (talk) 02:10, 22 January 2010 (UTC)
Welcome to Wikipedia. Everyone is welcome to make constructive contributions to Wikipedia, but at least one of your recent edits, such as the one you made to Goon Affiliated, did not appear to be constructive and has been automatically reverted by ClueBot.
- Please use the sandbox for any test edits you would like to make, and take a look at the welcome page to learn more about contributing to this encyclopedia. Note that human editors do monitor recent changes to Wikipedia articles, and administrators have the ability to block users from editing if they repeatedly engage in vandalism.
- Cluebot produces very few false positives, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made should not have been detected as unconstructive, please report it here, remove this warning from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- The following is the log entry regarding this warning: Goon Affiliated was changed by 18.104.22.168 (u) (t) making a minor change with obscenities on 2010-04-18T19:15:18+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot (talk) 19:15, 18 April 2010 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.