Hello, I'm Codename Lisa. I wanted to let you know that I undid one or more of your recent contributions to .NET Framework because it didn't appear constructive. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thanks! Codename Lisa (talk) 13:22, 26 September 2012 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you didn't make the edit, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Mohanur was changed by 18.104.22.168 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.90559 on 2015-01-08T19:19:57+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 19:19, 8 January 2015 (UTC)
Please refrain from making test edits in Wikipedia pages, such as those you made to Responsive web design, even if you intend to fix them later. Your edits do not appear to be constructive and have been reverted. If you would like to experiment again, please use the sandbox. Thank you. Andy Dingley (talk) 09:31, 30 July 2015 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you did not make the edits, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.