This WHOIS report.. In the event of persistent vandalism from this address, efforts may be made to contact Fidelity Investments to report abuse. Contact information can be viewed in the
If you are editing from this IP address and are frustrated by irrelevant messages, you can avoid them by creating an account for yourself. Sometimes, in response to vandalism, you may be temporarily unable to create an account.
If you are an unregistered user operating from this address, note that it is possible for the owner of the IP, Fidelity Investments, to determine who was making contributions from this address at any given time.If you are the owner of this address responding to reports of inappropriate conduct from this address, you may find the contributions history and block log for this address helpful. Please feel free to contact any administrator who has blocked this address with questions (blocking admins will be listed in the block log).
Welcome to Wikipedia. Although everyone is welcome to make constructive contributions to Wikipedia, at least one of your recent edits did not appear to be constructive and has been reverted. Please use the sandbox for any test edits you would like to make, and read the welcome page to learn more about contributing constructively to this encyclopedia. Thank you. JMS Old Al (talk) 03:50, 27 March 2009 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you didn't make the edit, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
Welcome to Wikipedia. Everyone is welcome to make constructive contributions to Wikipedia, but at least one of your recent edits, such as the one you made to Interrupt request, did not appear to be constructive and has been automatically reverted by ClueBot.
- Please use the sandbox for any test edits you would like to make, and take a look at the welcome page to learn more about contributing to this encyclopedia. Note that human editors do monitor recent changes to Wikipedia articles, and administrators have the ability to block users from editing if they repeatedly engage in vandalism.
- Cluebot produces very few false positives, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made should not have been detected as unconstructive, please report it here, remove this warning from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- The following is the log entry regarding this warning: Interrupt request was changed by 188.8.131.52 (u) (t) blanking the page on 2010-03-09T18:38:51+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot (talk) 18:38, 9 March 2010 (UTC)
Please refrain from making test edits in Wikipedia pages, such as those you made to Comet, even if you intend to fix them later. Such edits appear to be vandalism and have been reverted. If you would like to experiment again, please use the sandbox. Thank you. Jmlk17 16:57, 27 July 2010 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you didn't make any unconstructive edits, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant warnings.
Hello, I noticed that you recently made a change to the article on the National Stock Exchange of India. In this edit, you changed the location of the NSE from Mumbai to New Delhi. I have looked at the available references, including the NSE's own website, and as far as I can see the earlier information was correct. I have reverted your edit as it does not seem to be correct. If you have a reliable source to support the changed information, this should be included as a reference. Katherine (talk) 03:40, 22 December 2011 (UTC)
Hello, I'm Yintan. I wanted to let you know that I undid one of your recent contributions, such as the one you made with to Foursome (golf), because it didn’t appear constructive to me. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thanks. Yintan 09:01, 21 August 2013 (UTC)
Hello, I'm BracketBot. I have automatically detected that
- List of unpaired brackets remaining on the page:
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.