Welcome to Wikipedia. The that you made to the page Knowledge management has been reverted, as it appears to be unconstructive. Please use the sandbox for testing any edits; if you believe the edit was constructive, please ensure that you provide an informative edit summary. You may also wish to read the introduction to editing for further information. Thank you. Anna Lincoln 10:18, 9 July 2010 (UTC)
Please do not add or change content, as you did to University of Lagos, without verifying it by citing a reliable source. Please review the guidelines at Wikipedia:Citing sources and take this opportunity to add references to the article. Thank you. Amsaim (talk) 12:09, 12 February 2013 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you did not make the edit, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
Hello, I'm Yintan. I wanted to let you know that I undid one of your recent contributions, such as the one you made with to Obiaruku, because it didn’t appear constructive to me. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thanks. Yintan 13:03, 13 June 2013 (UTC)
Please refrain from making unconstructive edits to Wikipedia, as you did at Turbidity. Your edits appear to constitute vandalism and have been reverted or removed. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. Pratyya (Hello!) 11:28, 21 June 2013 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you did not make the edits, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Management information system was changed by 126.96.36.199 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.966162 on 2014-01-23T09:14:13+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 09:14, 23 January 2014 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Many IP addresses change periodically, and are often shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.