Hello, I'm Wywin. I wanted to let you know that I undid one or more of your recent contributions to Red Buttons because it didn't appear constructive. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. -- Wywin (talk | contribs) 23:38, 5 February 2013 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you did not make the edit, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
I'm sorry, someone may have sabotaged my device. This is so because I am not logged in and I have not used Wikipedia on my computer for a loooooooooong time. I used it only on my iPad.
Please refrain from making unconstructive edits to Wikipedia, as you did at The Patriot (2000 film). Your edits appear to constitute vandalism and have been reverted or removed. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. Administrators can block users from editing if they repeatedly vandalize. Thank you. Alfietucker (talk) 10:22, 11 January 2014 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you did not make the edits, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Howrey was changed by 2001:5B0:22FF:3EF0:0:0:0:3C (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.882633 on 2014-04-30T13:47:08+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 13:47, 30 April 2014 (UTC)
Is clueBOT NG part of the CIA? Would any investigative reporters like to figure out why Daniel M Rouse was hired as a managing partner at Howrey and Simon in 1999?
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Many IP addresses change periodically, and are often shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.