Hello, I'm MelbourneStar. I noticed that you recently removed all content from Talk:Lazar Mathew, with , without explaining why. In the future, it would be helpful to others if you described your changes to Wikipedia with an edit summary. If this was a mistake, don't worry, I restored the page's content. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thanks. —MelbourneStar☆talk 08:57, 2 October 2013 (UTC)
Please stop your disruptive editing. If you continue to blank out or remove portions of page content, templates, or other materials from Wikipedia, as you did at Lazar Mathew, you may be blocked from editing. Thank you. Andy Dingley (talk) 10:04, 2 October 2013 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you did not make the edits, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
You have repeatedly blanked sections of the Lazar Mathew article claiming, "This biography is an unauthorized version and hence has been deleted." This is not how we do things here. If you try that way, you will be blocked as a vandal and the article will remain.
Please, help us understand your concern. Can you please tell us:
- Why is this biography "unauthorized"? Is it a copyright violation, a copy of some other biography?
- Is this biography saying things that you disagree with? What are they?
- Do you think there should be no biography here? Do you think the biography is harmful to him, or that it promotes someone who does not deserve a biography here?
- Are you indeed Lazar Mathew, or someone acting on his behalf?