Thank you for your edit to the disambiguation page Lame. However, please note that disambiguation pages are not articles; rather, they are meant to help readers find a specific article quickly and easily. From the disambiguation do's and don'ts, you should:
- Only list articles that readers might reasonably be looking for
- Use short sentence fragment descriptions, which should not end with punctuation
- Use only one navigable link ("blue link") in each entry, and avoid red links
- Do not pipe links—keep the full title of the article visible
- Do not insert external links
Thank you. Dawnseeker2000 21:27, 17 November 2012 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you didn't make the edit, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: I was changed by 220.127.116.11 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.985211 on 2013-12-25T01:49:06+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 01:49, 25 December 2013 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.