Please refrain from making unconstructive edits to Wikipedia, as you did at Through the Wormhole. Your edits appear to constitute vandalism and have been reverted or removed. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. Thank you. —Epicurus B. (Not my talk page) 15:33, 30 January 2013 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you did not make the edit, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
Welcome to Wikipedia. Although everyone is welcome to contribute constructively to the encyclopedia, your addition of one or more external links to the page Weebly has been reverted.
Your edit here to Weebly was reverted by an automated bot that attempts to remove links which are discouraged per our external links guideline. The external link(s) you added or changed (http://www.weebly.com/link/qa3qFt) is/are on my list of links to remove and probably shouldn't be included in Wikipedia.
If you were trying to insert an external link that does comply with our policies and guidelines, then please accept my creator's apologies and feel free to undo the bot's revert. However, if the link does not comply with our policies and guidelines, but your edit included other, constructive, changes to the article, feel free to make those changes again without re-adding the link. Please read Wikipedia's external links guideline for more information, and consult my list of frequently-reverted sites. For more information about me, see my FAQ page. Thanks! --XLinkBot (talk) 14:08, 6 May 2013 (UTC)
If this is a shared IP address, and you didn't make the edit, please ignore this notice.
Hello, I'm Materialscientist. I wanted to let you know that one or more of your recent contributions to Pholcidae have been undone because they did not appear constructive. If you would like to experiment, you can use the sandbox. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Materialscientist (talk) 11:51, 13 September 2013 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you did not make the edits, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
Please refrain from making unconstructive edits to Wikipedia, as you did at Monitor lizard. Your edits appear to constitute vandalism and have been reverted or removed. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. Administrators have the ability to block users from editing if they repeatedly engage in vandalism. Thank you. Pinethicket (talk) 11:53, 13 September 2013 (UTC)
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Elizabeth Cady Stanton was changed by 22.214.171.124 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.952634 on 2014-04-14T16:27:52+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 16:27, 14 April 2014 (UTC)
Hello, I'm MusikAnimal. I wanted to let you know that I undid one of your recent contributions, such as the one you made with to Russian culture, because it didn’t appear constructive to me. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thanks. — MusikAnimal talk 14:21, 7 May 2014 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.