User talk:

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Mirror article[edit]

I think that "diminished" is the only term that one can use to describe a convex mirror. Technically magnification has no antonym. A convex mirror simply magnifies less than ×1, so they make reflected objects look smaller not bigger. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Nebrot (talkcontribs) 08:10, 15 June 2008 (UTC)

Sounds good. I had considered using that, but figured someone would be unfamiliar with its technical meaning and would revert it, as opposed to the less technically appealing, but also less risky "reduce". (talk) 02:36, 17 June 2008 (UTC)