Interested in becoming a regular contributor to Wikipedia? Create an account!
Your, so you might receive messages on this page that were not intended for you.
To have your own user pages, keep track of articles you've edited in a watchlist, and have access to a few other special features, please consider registering an account! It's fast and free. (Note: Sometimes, due to vandalism, you may be temporarily unable to register).
Applying an indefinite block to this IP is not appropriate, unless it is a soft block, because the IP address will later be reallocated to a different, unrelated, and unsuspecting user, thereby impairing access to Wikipedia in an inappropriate fashion. Caution should be used when blocking this IP or reverting its contributions without checking.
The best approach is to determine the CIDR IP numerical address range and make a higher-level decision to soft-block the entire range. http://www.arin.net/ (for approximately North America) and related sites can help to identify that range. Caution is advised when applying a range block as other Wikipedians, both registered and otherwise, may be affected.
Review contributions carefully if blocking this IP address or reverting its contributions. If a block is needed, administrators should consider a soft block using Template:Anonblock.
Welcome to Wikipedia, and thank you for your contributions. Although everyone is welcome to contribute constructively to the encyclopedia, please note that there is a Manual of Style that should be followed to maintain a consistent, encyclopedic appearance. Deviating from this style, as you did in Mamiko Noto, disturbs uniformity among articles and may cause readability or accessibility problems. Please take a look at the welcome page to learn more about contributing to this encyclopedia. Thank you. Narutolovehinata5 tccsdnew 11:43, 13 February 2013 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you did not make the edit, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
Please do not add or change content, as you did to List of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012 TV series) episodes, without verifying it by citing a reliable source. Please review the guidelines at Wikipedia:Citing sources and take this opportunity to add references to the article. Thank you. Cyphoidbomb (talk) 23:15, 27 July 2013 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you did not make the edits, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
- If you are engaged in an article content dispute with another editor then please discuss the matter with the editor at their talk page, or the article's talk page. Alternatively you can read Wikipedia's dispute resolution page, and ask for independent help at one of the relevant notice boards.
- If you are engaged in any other form of dispute that is not covered on the dispute resolution page, please seek assistance at Wikipedia's Administrators' noticeboard/Incidents.
Please ensure you are familiar with Wikipedia's policies and guidelines, and please do not continue to make edits that appear disruptive, until the dispute is resolved through consensus. Continuing to edit disruptively could result in loss of editing privileges. Thank you. —Ryulong (琉竜) 15:06, 29 October 2013 (UTC)
Hello, I'm DAJF. I noticed that you made an edit concerning content related to a living person on Tomoaki Maeno, but that you didn’t support your changes with a citation to a reliable source, so I removed it. Wikipedia has a strict policy concerning how we write about living people, so please help us keep such articles accurate. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thank you. DAJF (talk) 00:09, 12 April 2014 (UTC)
Hello, I'm BracketBot. I have automatically detected that
- List of unpaired brackets remaining on the page:
- *''[[Shinzo]]'' (Katorasu(ep. 1-2)