- I'm not sure what you mean. Can you please clarify as to what you intend to state is required? 220.127.116.11 (talk) 19:33, 7 June 2012 (UTC)
- you are wrong. i m doing correct things — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 19:41, 7 June 2012 (UTC)
Have I met you before?
Are you by any chance the former User:22.214.171.124? If so, it's nice to see you again. Great job for reporting User:126.96.36.199; you beat me to AIV. Thanks for reverting vandalism, and see you around! David1217 02:14, 8 June 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, in fact, I am. I've been involved with Wikipedia since 2008, but no longer use my account given that I am at least half-retired. There was another Wikipedian who I met who edited anonymously, and stated that (s)he had 50,000 edits, and had created some articles which ended up as DYK nominees. Thanks. 188.8.131.52 (talk) 02:19, 8 June 2012 (UTC)
Assef Shawkat death
I removed it because the reports of his death are simply gossip. There is no concrete information that he has been killed and that particular heading plays no constructive role in providing information on Assef Shawkat. That is why I have removed it. Please do not put it back in place unless you have sound information of his death. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 21:55, 9 June 2012 (UTC)
- Hello. Thanks for your explanation. I would appreciate if you would explain that in your edit summary. Thanks. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 21:57, 9 June 2012 (UTC)
- Hello. The edit which I made was not in bad faith. I had redirected it to another page as a virtual duplicate of that page. It had nothing but slightly different wording, and, was confused when I stumbled upon the duplicate page. I had therefore redirected it. I will not revert your revert due to my own revert rule, which I rarely break, however, I do wish to kindly ask for reconsideration of this revert and warning. Thank you. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 23:34, 9 June 2012 (UTC)
- I removed the warning, but please discuss the redirect on the talk page. Generally Wikipedia policy pages and essays need to be discussed before majorly changed. ♥ Solarra ♥ ♪ Talk ♪ ߷ ♀ Contribs ♀ 23:39, 9 June 2012 (UTC)
- Fixed it <3 ♥ Solarra ♥ ♪ Talk ♪ ߷ ♀ Contribs ♀ 03:16, 11 June 2012 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.