Please do not add or change content, as you did to Daniel Jubb, without verifying it by citing a reliable source. Please review the guidelines at Wikipedia:Citing sources and take this opportunity to add references to the article. Thank you. Hi. I have reverted the last change you made to Daniel Jubb. I am concerned that you've added poorly sourced material, and that you appear not be be sticking to a neutral point of view. I am very concerned at your choice of words malicious edit when referring in an edit summary to a fellow editor. Nick Levine (talk) 20:20, 31 December 2013 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you did not make the edits, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
I added numerous sources. I corrected an obvious error in the text, namely, that there was a claim he flew a rocket to orbit. Obviously erroneous or it would have made some news somewhere. The false media report was however provided. I personally witnessed the rocket firings I posted links and photos of. Please revert "most" of my edits and please be very specific as to what needs to be further clarified or cited.
While I am not registered for personal reasons I post from a stable IP and you have my email.
dingowasher did in fact make a malicious and false edit. Sorry to out him, but, oh well.
I request my claim on dingowasher be escalated.
I am open to editing the known facts in my addition if I have used improper tone.
- Hello again. I've given what you said some thought. What I suggest is that you and Dingowasher discuss your proposed changes on the article's talk page, and try to come to some concensus. Why don't you leave a note on his talk page suggesting this? For what it's worth, he should not have downgraded your contributions because you were unregistered (editors do not have to register!), and you should not have used the language you did in your edit summary. However I urge you both to put that behind you and work together to improve the article.
- One last point, so that you're aware of it: personally witnessing an event is not sufficient for WP, as it's not a source which another reader can trace back!
I propose you and I agree on what language and cites I developed can be added without conflict. dingo is not responding to me.
Your recent edits
Hello and welcome to Wikipedia. When you add content to talk pages and Wikipedia pages that have open discussion (but never when editing articles), please be sure to sign your posts. There are two ways to do this. Either:
- Add four tildes ( ~~~~ ) at the end of your comment; or
- With the cursor positioned at the end of your comment, click on the signature button ( or ) located above the edit window.
This will automatically insert a signature with your username or IP address and the time you posted the comment. This information is necessary to allow other editors to easily see who wrote what and when.
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Many IP addresses change periodically, and are often shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.