- Please DO NOT modify the following unless you get my permission.
||Please take note of the following points before leaving messages on my talk page. Thank you.
- Please follow all the rules set up by Wikipedia.
- Be polite, assume good faith, and avoid personal attacks. I believe that people that often get attacked are those who like offending others intentionally and those whose attitude is extremely poor.
- Please sign your name after leaving your message by typing four tildes.
- I reserve the right to clean up this page in any manner I like (such as re-arranging the position of messages and removing unwanted messages) without citing any reason.
- Depending on the case, I will either reply here or reply on your talk page. If I reply here, I will post the following template onto your talk page. Similarly, if you reply on your talk page, please post the following template onto my talk page to inform me of your new messages.
- Please DO NOT modify the above unless you get my permission.
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 14:29, 24 November 2015 (UTC)