Hello, I'm Christian75. I wanted to let you know that I undid one of your recent contributions, such as the one you made with to Malt, because it didn’t appear constructive to me. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thanks, Christian75 (talk) 16:39, 25 March 2013 (UTC)
Hello and welcome to Wikipedia. When you add content to talk pages and Wikipedia pages that have open discussion, such as on User talk:Christian75, please be sure to sign your posts. There are two ways to do this. Either:
- Add four tildes ( ~~~~ ) at the end of your comment; or
- With the cursor positioned at the end of your comment, click on the signature button ( or ) located above the edit window.
This will automatically insert a signature with your username or IP address and the time you posted the comment. This information is necessary to allow other editors to easily see who wrote what and when.
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: DHL Freight was changed by 18.104.22.168 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.961069 on 2013-08-29T14:03:24+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 14:03, 29 August 2013 (UTC)
Please refrain from making unconstructive edits to Wikipedia, as you did at List of people who have been considered deities. Your edits appear to constitute vandalism and have been reverted or removed. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. Administrators can block users from editing if they repeatedly vandalize. Thank you. Elizium23 (talk) 16:35, 5 March 2014 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Many IP addresses change periodically, and are often shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.