Welcome from Wtwilson3
— (Talk) (Contrib) — 23:49, 31 December 2013 (UTC)
left you a note
Hello 99, there is a note for you over at Talk:Tribune_Entertainment, immediately under your latest message there (I also have a section open there which is not specifically addressed to you but which you might be able to help me with if you have the time). Please remember pillar four. Thanks. 22.214.171.124 (talk) 21:07, 23 October 2013 (UTC)
- You say "Remember Pillar Four", which I don't know what Pillar Four IS. Be more specific the next time instead of trying to confuse someone or if they don't know what's this, that, and the third. Understand?? 126.96.36.199 (talk) 10:34, 24 October 2013 (UTC)
I reverted your recent edit on Game Show Network because it looked like a test edit. The paragraphs you combined are better left apart since they deal with different topics. Someone from this IP has been editing for a while, so in the spirit of WP:DTTR I didn't send the test edit template. Hope this helps. I'm also going to add a welcome message with some links that might be helpful. — (Talk) (Contrib) — 23:49, 31 December 2013 (UTC)
- A test edit? Uh, no. I wanted it to be in paragraph form by year so there won't be so many sentences. I'm not trying to vandalize. 188.8.131.52 (talk) 11:18, 2 January 2014 (UTC)
Iron Man: Rise of Technovore
Your reversal of my edit at Iron Man: Rise of Technovore with out waiting for the discussion part of BRD marks you as edit warring. The discussion is taking place at Talk:Marvel Anime#Proposed split of Iron Man: Rise of Technovore. Spshu (talk) 16:46, 25 January 2014 (UTC)
- You cannot mark that user for edit warring all because the user reverted your redirect edit. The user did not edit war with you, so don't even try that. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 21:29, 26 January 2014 (UTC)
My post wasn't Unecessary
--Unstoppable Unpredictable Ultra Super Saiyan 5 Sintex 20:59, 27 January 2014 (UTC)Gokufan8989 1st thing is my post wasn't "unnecessary", 2nd thing who names a heading "unnecessary post"?, 3rd thing is you had blatantly vandalized Iron Man: Rise of Technovore (here's the message), here's the revision 2 other users' edited it since then, and you were warned by 2 admin's not to do anymore disruptive edits, 4th you can't report because I'm not breaking any of the rules the only thing my message is implying "I will externally block you from community central if I ever see you there" so here's a tip stay off, 5th the only thing I understand is that you have no idea who you're talking to and you're bad attitude is unacceptable.
6th thing Now do you understand? --Unstoppable Unpredictable Ultra Super Saiyan 5 Sintex 20:59, 27 January 2014 (UTC)Gokufan8989 — Preceding unsigned comment added by Gokufan8989 (talk • contribs)
- Look at that post in the history tab, Spshu is not an administrator, he's an autopatroller, and I didn't get any warnings from any administrator. Since when was undoing an edit considered vandalism on that page?
This is what you posted on my page on 26 January 2014:
- Who uploads a naked picture of Videl on Irom Man rise of technivore?
- Why the hell did you even do that?
- You deserve to be blocked you sit and wait until a bureaucrat disables your IP
- If I see you on community central wiki I'll externally block you.
Once again, you said "Who uploads a naked picture of Videl on Irom Man rise of technivore?" What are you getting at with that question? I don't upload any pictures here.
- Hi 220.127.116.11: I checked and you indeed did not upload any images. User:Gokufan8989 may have been confused; however, the account has now been indefinitely blocked as compromised, so all in all you can safely ignore the above. But you should note that any editor can issue warnings. We admins don't act as moderators here. Yngvadottir (talk) 00:26, 29 January 2014 (UTC)
Hello, I'm Katieh5584. I wanted to let you know that I undid one of your recent contributions, such as the one you made with to Adelaide Productions, because it didn’t appear constructive to me. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thanks. Katieh5584 (talk) 17:41, 25 March 2014 (UTC)
I meant that Millionaire should be considered a subtopic of Sony and 2waystreet, instead of the other way around. The categories should progress from broader/more important categories to narrower ones. For example:
- Category:Sony Pictures Television
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.